Language Quest: Let's Get Physical
Learn how to use mnemonics and other strategies to master memorization in a new language!
Join us on a 1-month Quest to achieve your language learning goals.
Reach new heights with passion-driven language learning.
With your host Shannon Kennedy.
This month is all about learning like a kids, or with kids! Kids have an amazing ability to learn in ways we forget to return to as adults. Return to this magical time to improve your languages.
Here's what you'll get:
- A video lesson introducing the Quest
- A Quest map (daily prompts) to help you through the Quest
- A Player's Guide (workbook) with resources and prompts to help you brainstorm your Quest
- A video demonstrating the Quest in action from one of our hosts (or special guests)
- Cheat codes from Shannon: these are tricks you can use to succeed at your Quest
- Weekly insights, techniques, and tips for learning your language through the Quest theme, with actionable steps to keep moving forward
- A Side-Quest: an action you can take to help you gain the confidence you need to complete your Quest
- Your Quest: the final assignment you complete to put everything you learned over the month into practice
If you put in just 15 minutes of work each day, you'll complete your Quest and start to see real, measurable results in your language.
Are you ready to join us?
Ready to join us?
Here's what you need to know:
Each Quest starts on the 1st of each month.
You're committing to 30 days.
Get started now!
StartIntroduction to Your Quest (1:38)
StartYour Quest Map
StartQuest Player's Guide (Workbook)
StartQuest Walkthrough (7:38)
StartCheat Codes from Shannon
StartWeek 1: Building a Topic Foundation
StartWeek 2: Techniques for Learning with Fitness
StartWeek 3: Your Side Quest
StartWeek 4: Your Quest - Summarize or Review Your Routine
StartLive Q&A (32:12)
Shannon Kennedy is a graduate of Queen’s University Belfast in Northern Ireland where she gained both a Master’s degree in Music and a passion for language learning. She is the writer and language enthusiast behind Eurolinguiste, a website dedicated to sharing language and travel tips. Her language learning adventures truly began with Italian, German and French at university. She has has since added Croatian, Russian, Korean, Spanish and Chinese and other languages at various levels to her repertoire.