November 2021 Language Quest: Time Management
Learn how to improve your time management to power up your language learning!
Join us on a 1-month Quest to achieve your language learning goals.
Reach new heights with passion-driven language learning.
With your host Shannon Kennedy.
This month is all about journaling. We'll talk about different time management techniques, try them out, and explore how to use better time and energy management as effective language learning tools.
Here's what you'll get:
- A video lesson introducing the Quest
- A Quest map (daily prompts) to help you through the Quest
- A Player's Guide (workbook) with resources and prompts to help you brainstorm your Quest
- A video demonstrating the Quest in action from one of our hosts (or special guests)
- Cheat codes from Shannon: these are tricks you can use to succeed at your Quest
- Weekly insights, techniques, and tips for learning your language through the Quest theme, with actionable steps to keep moving forward
- A Side-Quest: an action you can take to help you gain the confidence you need to complete your Quest
- Access to the Quest community so you can collaborate with other learners, share what you're working on, and get support
- Your Quest: the final assignment you complete to put everything you learned over the month into practice
If you put in just 15 minutes of work each day, you'll complete your Quest and start to see real, measurable results in your language.
Are you ready to join us?
Ready to join us?
Here's what you need to know:
Each Quest starts on the 1st of each month.
You're committing to 30 days.
Get started now!
StartIntroduction to Your Quest (2:18)
StartYour Quest Map
StartQuest Player's Guide (Workbook)
StartCheat Codes from Shannon
StartQuest Walkthrough (21:11)
StartWeek 1: Building a Topic Foundation
StartWeek 2: Techniques for Improving Your Energy Management
StartWeek 3: Your Side Quest
StartWeek 4: Your Quest - Summarize or Review Your Routine
StartLive Q&A (35:38)
Shannon Kennedy is a graduate of Queen’s University Belfast in Northern Ireland where she gained both a Master’s degree in Music and a passion for language learning. She is the writer and language enthusiast behind Eurolinguiste, a website dedicated to sharing language and travel tips. Her language learning adventures truly began with Italian, German and French at university. She has has since added Croatian, Russian, Korean, Spanish and Chinese and other languages at various levels to her repertoire.